work permit perfects
Thailand work permit
Work and live in long-term peace of mind with the right work permit
We make sure you can work legally as a foreigner
thai work permit
To work lawfully in Thailand, you must first get a work permit. A work permit is a legal document that identifies a foreigner’s position, present employment, or job description, as well as the Thai firm with whom he is employed.
Its validity might be 6 months or 1 year, depending on the papers presented to the Ministry of Labor, which must be within the office’s authority.
How can you get a work permit in Thailand?
To secure a work permit in Thailand, a foreigner needs an initial visa, which is a non-immigrant visa.
The non-immigrant visa must be obtained before entering Thailand.
Once the foreigner has a non-immigrant visa, he may begin to process the work permit. The work permit process would take 7 business days to accomplish.
Procedure for Obtaining a Work Permit
Before obtaining a work permit, a foreigner must first get a Non-Immigrant Visa, which may be obtained through
- Tourist visa to non-immigrant visa conversion inside the Kingdom of Thailand or
- at the Thai Embassy in other countries.
These two steps need the compilation of papers on behalf of the employer, as well as the personal data and identity of the foreigner.
How to Apply for a Work Permit
- 1.5 x 1.5 Photos in white background
- Medical Certificate which fulfills the required laboratory tests.
- Original Passport
- Letter of Employment or Contract of Employment
- Certificate of Degree Obtained (must be translated to English)
- Residence Address through a Lease Agreement in Thailand
- Company Certificate and Objectives (DBD)
- List of Shareholders
- Application for VAT
- Withholding tax of the company
- Financial Statement of the company
- National Identification Card or Passport of the Director
- A letter of employment providing the position and salary
Work Permit Fees in Thailand
There are fees involved with obtaining and renewing a Thailand work permit.
The costs associated with its many features are described in the table below.
|Application fees||100 THB|
|Thailand Work permit fee||750 THB/book|
|A visa valid for 3 months||1,500 THB/book|
|A visa valid for 3-6 months||3,100 THB/book|
|A visa valid for 6 months-1 year||3,100 THB + the amount exceeding 1 year|
|Change or add employer||3,000 THB|
|Change or add a location or place of work||1,000 THB|
|Change or add other conditions||150 THB/time|
The Work Permit Holder’s Responsibilities
After acquiring the Work Permit, a foreign employee must keep it with them at all times, especially at the workplace.
A work permit must be extended at least one month before it expires. A foreigner must also stay up to date on changes to Labor Rules in order to get a work visa.
124/177 Moo3, Had Lamai Rd. Lamai, Koh Samui, Suratthani, 84310
083 423 2038